RELAY FOR LIFE
KUALA LUMPUR 2018
July 28, 2018 | 4pm – 12am | Dataran Petaling Jaya
PACK THE TRACK!
Persons with the most recruits will win RM1,000 worth of voucher from Harvey Norman.
Terms & Conditions Apply:
1. Open to Individual & Team Registration.
2. Participants must email <firstname.lastname@example.org> with proof of registration (names of teams and individuals can be combined).
3. Winner will be announced at Relay For Life KL 2017.
4. Prize is not refundable or exchangeable.
5. Last date to participate: 31st August 2017, 11:59pm
RELAY FOR LIFE
Relay for Life Malaysia is the signature fundraising event for National Cancer Society Malaysia (NCSM). It is a global event that unites communities to celebrate survivors, remember loved ones lost, raise awareness as well as funds for cancer, and most importantly take turns to walk or run around a track continuously in a show of solidarity and support for the fight against cancer.
Join us in Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Melaka.
Be a Relayer
Form a team
Let us celebrate you
Make a difference
Become a volunteer
Be our backbone
Become a partner
Support our mission
Finish with Us
Games and performances
Light a luminaria
Pay a tribute
Our highlight of relay
Take part in other states
Join Relay in Melaka or Penang
WHY SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER?
As a non-profit organisation, we rely on the goodwill of donors, fundraisers and volunteers to fund for our health screening, education, care and support services. Through your generous donations, we will continue to empower and unite Malaysians against cancer.
Your donations will help to fund:
- Community outreach programmes
- Therapies and wellness programmes for cancer patients and survivors
- Cancer and health screening services
- Free accommodation for underprivileged children going through cancer treatment
ON THE COUNTER
RELAY FOR LIFE KUALA LUMPUR SINCE 2007